Installing Storemapper on Wix couldn’t be easier. You only need to do this once for your map to load.
First click here to get your embed code.
- First you’ll need to create a new Page in Wix to load Storemapper on
- Next we’ll need to add the “HTML app” from the App Market. So let’s open the App Market
and search for HTML and ‘Add’ to site (it is totally free)
3. Add a new element, set the mode to “HTML Code” and past in your embed code.
4. If needed, stretch the edges of the element to fill the desired amount of the screen for your store locator
5. Save the page and you’re done.
If your map does not load after completing the above steps, please reach out at email@example.com