Here at Storemapper, data protection is something we take very seriously. As a cloud-based company entrusted with our customers’ data, we’ll continue to view the treatment of our users’ data as a top priority.
Storemapper and GDPR
Continuing to protect our customers’ information is extremely important to us.
Measures we take include:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure.
- Giving users the ability to access their own data and delete their account.
- Ensuring there’s a consent checkbox and that all user data is gathered only after receiving appropriate consent.
- Anonymizing IP addresses for Google Analytics
- Working to ensure we have the appropriate contractual terms in place with all relevant third parties.
If you believe we are missing anything, please do not hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.