Any Platform Store Locator
Install in minutes with no coding. Feature packed and customizable.
Storemapper’s HTML website store locator is the perfect complement to any HTML based site. Whether you have 10 stores or 10,000, our online store locator will fit your needs.
No coding skills needed
You don’t need to know how to code to install the HTML store locator, simply create a free Storemapper trial account, upload a snippet of code to your desired page, and you’ll be looking at your new store locator within minutes.
Mobile and social friendly
Our maps work across desktop, tablet, and mobile screens. And you can even harness the power of social media and add a copy of your existing HTML store locator to a tab on your Facebook page so fans can find your products without leaving your page.
Easy data management and great support
All store data uploaded into your website’s store locator is fully transferable and easy to manage.
- Add your locations one at a time on your Storemapper dashboard, via bulk upload with a CSV, or by syncing with a Google Drive sheet
- The category filter feature allows you to list stores by the specific set of products they carry
- Add open hours or any other specific information using custom fields. Text/HTML are supported
- Customers can search by any type of location ( zip, city, or address)
Storemapper also provides clear, step-by-step documentation for installation, data management, and troubleshooting 24/7 on our support site as well as one-on-one communication with support staff via chat or email.
Fully customizable to match your brand
Whether you’re adding a store locator to your own website, or you’re a designer or web developer working on a client’s site, there’s no need to jam an ill-fitting store locator map into your website, or custom code a store locator from scratch.
Our HTML store locator can be easily and completely customized to blend beautifully with any website’s branding. Check out these examples of beautifully branded store locators using Storemapper’s technology.
Powerful analytics for better business decisions
Storemapper also provides you with valuable data and analytics on search location and volume that can help you increase revenue.
- Easily take a look at user data within a specific date range to measure the success of a marketing campaign that took place during that time
- Figure out where you should be stocking products, or opening a new store based on search volume by geography
Try it free today
Take advantage of our 7-day free trial today to see just how easy setting up and using the HTML website store locator can be.